These corn fritters are a delicious way to use up your bounty of summer corn. They make a tasty side dish that will freeze well if they aren't gobbled up immediately. Click on linked ingredients to shop or browse all of our products.Browse Our Products Print Pin
- 1 1/2 tsp Smokey Citrus Seasoning
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Place corn kernels, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add the eggs and milk. Stir until a thick batter forms. Add the garlic, herbs, and spices and stir gently to combine.
- Heat a 1/2 inch of lard in a deep pan over medium high heat. Place 2 tablespoon size mounds of the fritter mixture in the pan, flatten them.
- Cook fritters for 3 minutes per side, until golden brown and crispy. Repeat until all batter is used.
- In a small bowl mix all aioli ingredients together. Place a 1/2 tsp scoop on each fritter or serve on the side.
Tried this recipe?Share it and tag us @MossycupFarms!