Easy, customizable & healthy breakfast for the whole family. Recipe makes 4 Individual cups but can easily be doubled.
All of the ingredients needed to make this recipe are available for pre-order and pick up or delivery on Tuesday, March 24th! We’re also teaming up with other local producers to offer fresh baked rolls & bread, butter and pea shoots along with our normal offerings. Easy online ordering can be found here: Pick Up & Delivery Options
Egg & Sausage Cups
Easy, customizable & healthy breakfast for the whole family. Recipe makes 4 individual cups but can easily be doubled.Print Pin
Servings: 4 cups
- Muffin Tin
- Mossycup Farms Breakfast sausage or chorizo
- 2 Strips Mossycup Farms Bacon
- 1/4 Red onion
- Greens pea shoots, spinach or other
- 3 Free Range Eggs
- Optional Additions: green onion tomato, bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Press breakfast sausage into bottom of muffin pan cups filling 1/3 and bake for 5 minutes.
- While sausage is baking cut bacon and onion into bite size pieces and sauté together until cooked but not crisp.
- Remove sausage from oven - do not drain extra fat (will prevent sticking and add flavor). Add layer of bacon & onion and greens or other toppings.
- Beat eggs together and fill cups the rest of the way.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until eggs look fully cooked. Enjoy!