Bacon fat is an excellent addition to a snack food like popcorn. Ditch the butter for bacon fat and enjoy the extra flavor and depth it gives this snack. You’re welcome!
Deliciously seasoned popcorn popped in bacon fat. Click on linked ingredients to shop or browse all of our products.Browse Our Products Print Pin
- 1/4 cup bacon fat
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan or parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Melt 1/4 cup bacon fat in a large aluminum pot.
- Add a few popcorn kernels. When they start popping, add remaining 1/4 cup of popcorn.
- Cover pot, and cook, stirring every minute. When popping slows, remove from heat and dump in serving bowl.
- Toss popcorn with parmesan cheese and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Share it and tag us @MossycupFarms!