Laura’s Favorite Ribs
This recipe is inspired by the Kaiserhoff restaurant in New Ulm, MN and was Laura's favorite rib recipe growing up!Print Pin
- 4 lbs beef or pork ribs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce tamari or coconut aminos work well, too
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- minced onion to taste
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup French Dressing
- 3 tsbp Frank's Red Hot Sauce or fermented hot sauce
- Mix brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, lemon juice, and minced onion and enough water to cover ribs in pot. Simmer for 2 hours or until cooked but not falling apart. Remove ribs from water and lay flat on baking tray.
- Mix ketchup, mayonnaise, french dressing, and tabasco until combined.
- Spread sauce on ribs. Bake at 350 F for one hours (flip half way) or grill them.